Monday, August 5, 2019

Michigan FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


family

sunset
beach hole


light house
beach










 I went with my family to Michigan. One thing I liked about Michigan is the sunset. The sunset is like marmalade spread across the sky. 

 Another thing I loved was the delicious food. I especially loved the yummy burgers and sweet root beer.

 Finally, what I loved the most was seeing my family. I loved playing games and playing in the water with them. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great summer adventure you've had, Heath! This sounds like a lot of fun. Did you take any of those pictures yourself? I really like your description of the sunset like marmalade. It made me feel like I could see it in my own mind! Keep it up, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I've always wanted to travel to Michigan. You did a great job listing your reasons and using transition words in your writing- is that something you've been working on in school? We miss you all and love you a ton.
    Love,
    Tante Kristen, Uncle D, Beka & Drew

    ReplyDelete