Sunday, November 29, 2020

A Belated 2019 Christmas 'Card'

 Last December our life was bit turned upside down with the news of our relocation to the west coast from Indiana. In the midst of setting up Christmas decorations we were also packing up/selling/purging our belongings. The week of Christmas which is usually our crunch time for getting our Christmas video card song recorded, I came down with the flu. I didn't get out of bed for several days and J was managing the household solo until my parents arrived, and then he was hosting them and ensuring our kids still had a great Christmas. We broke our e-card song tradition and decided to just be grateful for what was in front of us without creating something new to share. I came downstairs on Christmas Day for an hour of gift opening with a mask on (how funny to reflect back now that it seemed very out of sorts to have a mask on inside like that!). 

As I prepare our photo backside of the 2020 digital card, I came across the Google album that I had prepped for our video card in 2019 and thought- well that's something! So for the blog's purpose of keeping our records in order here, this is what 2019 looked like (and future Lyndsy this is why you don't have a video card from that year). 

Enjoy! https://photos.app.goo.gl/AS7n1U1EbJitFsnF8 

No comments:

Post a Comment