Friday, March 13, 2020

🎊 School according to Heath🎊
  My new school is fun and big.Did you know I have only seen ½ of my new school it is so big? By the way the name of my school is Alameda and my name is Heath like it says on the title. My school logo is an A with an eagle in the middle of the A.  s.o.a.r. Is our theme I forget what it stands for. My new playground is super big. I have an undercover play space so some days when it is raining we still play outside. My principal is Mr.lurrie and my asst. principal is Mis.Galloway. We have a big field where I usually play soccer. In the under cover there is a game called four square. 
four square
the field
playground
garden/field
principal/asst. principal

alameda A
front of school
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a cool school! How much is left to explore? It looks so fancy! I bet it is a good place to wear your tie and jacket :) I love the idea of a covered playground area so you can still go outside. They're pretty smart on the west coast! I hope you are making great friends and working hard in your classroom. You've probably read another million words! You are missed here. You all brightened our days and we are happy for Alameda who now get to be brightened by each of you! Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the note i miss you to and i still wear my jacket and tie
      heath

      Delete